Time: 40 Hours
Prior Project Management Education or Experience is required.
This PMP training program is designed to help aspiring professionals earn PMP® credential and empower the current & future project managers to manage project efficiently & effectively through the Project Management Life cycle.
1. To help participants clear the PMP®/CAPM® exam in the first attempt while completing the required contact hour's training.
2. Provide a 360 degree overview of The PMBOK® Guide - 5th Edition.
3. Decipher the processes and knowledge areas of The PMBOK® Guide – 5th Edition.
4. Help participants understand significant steps of the project life cycle.
5. Review The PMBOK® Guide – 5th Edition tools and techniques essential for success in PMP®/CAPM® exam.
6. Evaluate participant's exam preparedness and create a personalized plan for self-study.
7. Instil confidence to manage projects of various sizes.
Who should go for this course?
The PMP® certification authenticates competency of the professional in leading and managing projects and project teams. PMP® certification is useful for anyone who is, aspiring to be a project manager, a seasoned project manager or has just become a project manager and looking to improve one’s skills and expertise.
Exam simulation + Quizzes will be provided
For more info contact ITEXPS